Under the conditions of tax climate change in the country, protection of clients’ interests requires creation of intelligent and mobile strategies with the possibility to adapt according to different legal situations. Practical skills and deep understanding of industry specifics allow our lawyers to accompany tax audits and searches, represent interests in pre-trial investigations and court proceedings on tax arrest issues, advise on other taxation aspects.
Tax disputes have a great weight of in Legrant’s portfolio, encouraging lawyers to develop unique protective tactics and effectively challenge tax decisions. The specific of tax disputes provides possibility to protect the clients’ interests of both in court and in administrative appeal of tax authorities’ decisions.
Legrant has been recognized the only law firm in the Southern region with the projects listed in the 10 largest public tax disputes in the annual research ‘Top 50 leading law firms in Ukraine 2018’ by Yuridicheskaya Praktika publishing house.
- advising individuals and legal entities on taxation issues;
- obtaining tax advice from Ukrainian tax authorities, resolving conflicts with tax authorities, including participation in tax litigation;
- challenging tax asset, tax arrest and/or inventory of property by the fiscal authorities;
- support of the procedure of administrative and judicial decisions’ appeal and actions of tax authorities, representation of clients in courts at all levels;
- protection of client’s interests in criminal proceedings for economic offenses and white-collar crimes at the stages of pre-trial investigation and court proceedings;
- preparation of procedural documents (submitting claims, statement of defence, responses to statement of defence, petitions, appeals and cassation complaints, etc.);
- elaboration of Transfer Pricing documentation;
- legal support during legislative questioning.